Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person
Delivering great work is at the heart of what we do in Vide Infra. With every project, we push a bar a bit higher to create ourselves new challenges to stay on top of our craft. We value trust, freedom, passion, warm and friendly relationships, and enjoy our time together a lot. If this resonates with your vision, we would be very much willing to chat about how we can work together. Get in touch today!
What personal information we collect
When you use a Get in touch form on Vide Infra website, contact us or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, device identifiers, IP address, location information and credit card information.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Vide Infra's latest product announcements, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by updating your preferences.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes. We may also use your personal information for account and network security purposes, including in order to protect our services for the benefit of all our users.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Because this information is important to your interaction with Vide Infra, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Vide Infra's products, services, and customer communications.
Cookies are small size files sent by the website, which are saved on website visitors device. Cookies help website to identity the visitor and keep track of his interactions for later use, i.e. setting language preference. Cookies are used in most websites, in detail this mechanic is defined in RFC6265.
Opt-out from 3rd party cookies is possible with those plugins: Google Analytics and Yandex Metrica.
More on how to delete all cookies on your device you can learn here. More on EU legislation towards cookie use you can learn here.